Introduction

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am an adventurous guy, want to explore and discover new excitement in my life

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pintados Kasadyaan Festival 2010

Pintados Kasadyaan Festival is annually celebrated in the whole Leyte…
The parade is usually held in the roads of Tacloban City near business centre during 29th of June but already changed to 27th of June to accommodate another Festival named Sangyaw Festival..
The grand presentation will usually be in Leyte Sports Development Center (LSDC) or commonly known as Grandstand which the Province of Leyte Governor and his mother is always present and other guests (Politicians, Celebrities, and foreign guests)..
Here are some of the photos that I took during the event..
The Parade..
IMG_1297   IMG_1356  IMG_1373

The Grand Presentation..
IMG_1417  IMG_1422  IMG_1534 IMG_1536   IMG_1590 The Champion … “Boyugan”
IMG_1605 IMG_1609
Todays event was the most exciting and most of the performers performed well I hope there will still be some improvements on how they manage the expectators because I even experienced to be pushed by some of the locals because of the very crowded place..

No comments: