Introduction

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am an adventurous guy, want to explore and discover new excitement in my life

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Two Weeks Left

Two weeks left from now and I will be going back home to Philippines. I will really miss my experience here in Singapore. Going back to my first day in Singapore - I was terribly nervous since this is my first time to go out of the country, but luckily I have my classmates who are also here at that time who helps me adapt to the country and be confident about my self.

Back before when I was just a student of Leyte  Normal University I was dreaming to have the opportunity to travel to other country  to have/render my on the job training, my mom don't want me actually to go out of the country because of security purposes and lack of funds, but I insisted and convinced her to let me go for a better future.

I was actually once dreamed to be in U.S. but when I saw how much will I spend before going there so I say no to myself and decide to go to other place that I can afford. I don't have actually a money of my own I am very dependent to my mom in case of any financial problems though my mom also doesn't have that much money.

When I already chooses Singapore I immediately told my mom about this but she doesn't want me to go because of lack of funds, so what I did was to tell to other persons that are close to us to convince my mom to let me go and we will find a to search for the money.

So I was already able to come to Singapore and already helping my mom in her financial problem and I am not already very dependent to her anymore, I can already be called as independent person and not mama's boy.

But of course I love my mom, but there will be a time that we have to think for our future because our parents is not always there to help us.

I don't have actually a dad anymore since when I was in a pre-school, he died because of heart attack. But I do not consider it as one of my disadvantages or there is something lacking in my life because I know my dad is always watching me wherever I go.

Now that I will be going back to my hometown I will be paying all the necessary payments in school and taking all my documents that is necessary when applying for a job and of course after that I will be already looking for a job that's qualified for me and of course where I am happy with it.

So this is the start of a very long dream I hope that I can find a good job with a good salary of course.

No comments: