Introduction

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am an adventurous guy, want to explore and discover new excitement in my life

Sunday, May 23, 2010

What a nice sunset!

While I was smoking outside of my dorm, I saw a ray of the sun from the wall of our dorm and its seems like it has a bit different in color it was red - orange in color and it somewhat like unusual for me to see that kind of color of the sunset though that was already my second time to see that kind of color of the sun. So I take photo of it from the fourth floor of our dorm and always like seeing it because of the good view in the sky with that kind of color of the sun.

I like what I saw that afternoon it somewhat like keeping away all of my stress. I just love nature at that day.

1 comment:

sealaura said...

pretty picture. thanks so much for visiting my blog. It is nice to take a peek to your side of the world.