Introduction

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am an adventurous guy, want to explore and discover new excitement in my life

Monday, June 14, 2010

Going Back!

It was already 0035hrs on 9th of June 2010 when I depart Singapore after six months of training in a five star hotel. Finally I will see my family already.


The only question right now – What will I do in the school?, after my school, where will I look for a job?, who will I ask for any information about job seeking?.. Though I already have experienced working as a full time employee I haven’t been experience looking or seeking for a job for myself, sigh!, I still cannot imagine myself for being independent already... Am I be able to look for a job of my own?, Am I capable of the stress in seeking for a job? Sigh!

But looking forward in a bright side of it, I know I’m still capable of leaving and seeking the job of my own. Because to come to think of it, since I managed to go to Singapore independently I know I capable of managing my future..

Sigh!.. I hope that my future will be brighter.. But I know it will still depend on myself on how I make it better… I know that God will always give me strength and I know he is always guiding me in all my decisions in life..

No comments: