Introduction

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am an adventurous guy, want to explore and discover new excitement in my life

Monday, June 21, 2010

ROBOT!!

please let me decide what will I do to my life mom. Don’t control my future! Don’t control my happiness! You do not even know what can make me happy, for how many years I’ve been following you all the time. Let me decide of my own.

I am already 20 years old I know what is right and wrong, supposedly parents at this age of their children are only there to advice not to dictate..

I am not happy with my life anymore I want to go out of this place and find a new place that makes me happy, that makes me satisfy.

Mom I know already my limitations. Please let me decide of my own.

I don’t know what am I going to do with this situation. I am already a college graduate and I want to go out of this jail and find my own happiness, I want to discover my own self.. I want to be me, not because she want to…

I feel like I am a prisoner! I am not hoping already that she will still change because I am already tired of hoping and always understands the situation. I want to be me already. I want to be who am I.

No comments: