Introduction

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am an adventurous guy, want to explore and discover new excitement in my life

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Lost Phone

It was already my second day in Manila, we (my elder sister and I together with her four years old daughter) decided to go to Quiapo church and to SM North Edsa after going to church.




We were very careful when we went to Quiapo church because of the bad experiences of the people who already went there, such as shoplifting, holdup and etc. It takes us about 30 to 45 minutes inside the church since we attended the mass but we weren’t able to catch it from the beginning. So, after church we headed already to SM North Edsa. I thought that going there will only take 30 to 40 minutes, but I was wrong, it took us almost 1 hour and 45 minutes to go there.



When we were already there I decided to eat first, I saw Chowking (Filipino – Chinese Restaurant) nearby when we were walking so we decided to eat there for around 20 to 25 minutes, after eating we already went to department store to buy something to wear but while we were heading to department store my elder sister realized that her mobile phone that was borrowed to me was missing, she try to find it first to her shoulder bag and pockets in her jeans but she can’t find it so she decided to go back to where we ate, we went back to Chowking to look for it, she went back to the table were we seat and ask some of the staff in the Restaurant but no one knows about it and no one can find about it.



My elder sister said sorry to me since we can’t find the mobile phone, I told her it’s okay since it was only S$45.00 when I bought it in Singapore when I did my on the job training.

I will be crying if my mobile phone will be lost since I bought it five times the price of the lost mobile phone.



I don’t know why of all place at that time she lost her phone in the mall. Imagine we went already to Quiapo church which I describe it as one of the most dangerous place in Manila but we didn’t lost anything, when we went to SM North Edsa which we were confident that we were safe since we were already inside the mall but I was wrong since the mobile phone of my elder sister was lost inside the mall. So it comes up into my mind that there is no safe place in Manila even inside the mall already, or maybe I am just acting like this since I only came from Singapore and it was only my second day in Manila after I arrived from Singapore.



Maybe my decision is right, that I rather work in Cebu than in Manila because it is less dangerous than in Manila. Since I already experience going to Cebu for about two weeks but nothing happens to me, but in Manila, I only stayed there for two days and I already experienced a bad things during my stay in Manila.

No comments: